New Patient Information:
1. Please familiarize yourself with the four documents available below.
2. Calculate an extra 15 minutes to locate the building at 111 2nd Avenue N, to park, and to ride the elevator. There is a parking lot adjacent to the building but also plenty of free 2-hour parking around my block. Enter the building and ride any one of the elevators to the 5th floor. As you exit the elevator, look left and right to see a small seating area. If
those two chairs are taken, the conference room in the same alcove is usually open and you may wait there if that is
the case. I will come out for you close to the hour.
3. All appointments begin on the hour and continue for 50 minutes.
4. You may arrive late, but our sessions will end on time, a courtesy for the person/people with the next appointment.
5. If you don't see me by 7 minutes after the hour, or if you arrive late, please knock gently on my door - Suite 514.
6. The building is locked at 7pm. If your appointment begins at 7 PM, I will come down to the security desk in the lobby to let you in.
7. All payments are due at the end of the session. I will accept cash, checks, credit cards, and many medical savings cards.
8. There is a $40 charge for missed appointments and same-day cancellations/changes.
Patient Consent to Treatment
Florida Notice of Privacy Practices